Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sneak Peek! Bella Blvd- Making The Team

I love the weeks leading up to CHA. All of the sneak peeks of new collections that are being released!! This year will be my first time actually going to CHA. So not only do I get to see the peeks on all of the blogs, I will get to see them in person. I am super excited about that! I'm hoping to meet a few "famous" scrapbookers as well!!

Another exciting aspect of all of the sneak peeks is that I can share some of my creations too! Just a little teaser though. I hope you enjoy.......





I have to tell you that even if you don't have an athlete to scrapbook you will want to get your hands on this paper line!! All of the patterns and colors are amazing!! And so versatile!!! You should have this on your "must have" list for sure!! You can see the entire collection here.

You like the flags? I wasn't kidding when I said I was addicted to them!

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

love your peeks! the little flags are so cute! you're going to have so much fun at CHA. seeing the projects up close is always amazing, since you can really appreciate all the little details!