Thursday, July 21, 2011

CHA Recap

Well let me start off by telling you that I had an amazing day at CHA!! I met so many "famous" people today! And the inspiration was top notch! First I have to start off by telling you who I met....
  • Stephanie Hunt and all of the girls from Bella Blvd.
  • Jill, Kimber and all of the girls from Jillibean.
  • Amy Tangerine
  • Teresa Collins
  • Jenni Bowlin
  • Tim Holz
  • Amber and Kevin Crowell from Simple Stories
I also saw quite a few "celebrities" too. Many of the booths were busy and I didn't want to be all like "Excuse me, can I get a picture? I know you're busy but hey, it's all about me-ish." You know what I mean?
I do have lots of pictures to share, I have to do a little bit of editing first though. I even took photo's of my own projects in the Bella Blvd booth and the Unity Stamp Company booth. Maybe a little overboard?

After we finished our day at CHA, we headed to dinner and a quick stop at Archiver's. Can you blame us? Who can be in a convention center full of new products and not have to urge to shop??

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

CHA was amazing! I think it was the best day ever! Had a blast with ya! Do share your photos!