Friday, July 15, 2011

Bella Blvd - Too Cute To Spook Sneak Peek

Introducing...




True confession- I love Halloween!! I probably get more excited about Halloween than my kids do! It is hands down my favorite holiday to celebrate and scrap. I might go a little overboard decorating our house too. So with that being said you can guess that I am loving this new line from Bella Blvd. And what's not to love? The patterns and colors are amazing! Not only will you need the paper line, but you will need all of the stickers and the chipboard too!! You can check out the entire line at the Bella Blvd Blog.

I will be posting more sneak peeks later this afternoon, don't forget to stop back!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Sheri. I am really excited to get this Bella stuff too. I cant wait to use it. :)

Linda said...

Hi Sheri, It was nice to meet you in the scrapbook store on Saturday. I have been looking around you blog and you are one wonderful scrapper. I love the paper on this layout. Bella has some great papers. How is your arm?
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com