Friday, July 15, 2011

Bella Blvd- Christmas Wishes Sneak Peek

Introducting.....

Visit with Santa

Unfortunately I only have one project to share. I did make more, I just didn't get the chance to photograph them before I turned them in. Poor planning on my part :(  Anyhow, let's talk about how C.U.T.E. this collection is!! I love all of the colors and the patterns. I personally prefer the non traditional colors when scrapping Christmas, so this was right up my alley.The hits of blue and yellow are perfect!! The chipboard is fabulous as well, so make sure you grab some up as soon as you find them in your local scrapbook store! You can see the entire collection over at the Bella Blvd blog.

Speaking of local scrapbook stores, I recently found out that one of the stores in our area is closing, It is so sad to hear about a closing, so please support your Local Scrapbook Store!!! If they don't have what you are looking for ask them to make a special order, most times they will do it, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: