Thursday, June 9, 2011

Freshman?

I don't even know what to say. I am not usually at a loss for words.


I can remember putting him on the school bus on the first day of Kindergarten almost like it was yesterday. 

In Fall I will be sending him off to High School?

How does this happen?

How does time fly by so darn fast?

How is it that in two years he will be able to drive a car?

How is it that in four years he will be starting College?

This next four years is going to go by so fast, I can't even think about it.

I think I'm raising him right.

I hope I'm raising him right.



2 comments:

Tracie said...

I know how you feel!! Congrats Jordan!!

laura vegas said...

my oldest just finished up her freshman year of high school. and i'm still not i had accepted that she was going into high school to begin with. lol! time definately goes by faster than ever, once they get to HS. it's crazy.