Monday, May 16, 2011

Titles

Every now and then I struggle with title's for my layouts. I know I am not alone. I have been to many crops and had people ask "what should I title this one?" or  "how does ..... sound?"  Does every layout really need a title? Sometimes I wonder...... If a picture is worth a thousand words what do we need titles for? Anyhow, that is one of those random thoughts that I warned you about in the past. So, onto a little bit of inspiration....

Beautiful Boy
This layout is loaded with Bella Blvd!! I even used the Bella/Unity stamps: Sunny Happy Skies.

Here's a close up of some of the stamping..

The clouds, aren't they super cute? I love them :)

If you love them too you should head on over to Bella Blvd and get in on their giveaway! Bella Blvd is giving away a set of the Bella/Unity Sunny Happy Skies stamps today!!!! Check it out for all of the details.

Ooohhh and I noticed that I made it to 50 followers!! Welcome to all of my new friends!! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck on the giveaway for anyone that enters the Bella Blvd giveaway!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I know you've supplied me with a title or two...or twenty (who's counting)....lol.

Love the layout, very clean yet colorful.

Tracie said...

Very cute!! LOVE the clouds!!