Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Header and A Layout.

So, check out my new header. You like? I just wasn't diggin' the butterflies anymore, they weren't meant to stay anyways. They were just a test.

And now onto a layout......

Coloring Easter Eggs

Most people that know me know that Easter is my least favorite holiday to scrap. So this is quite the accomplishment for me. I don't know for sure why I have an issue with Easter layouts, maybe it is the lack of product out there for the holiday (there isn't much to choose from) or all of those pastel colors together at one time. Who's know.... But I did manage one:)

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think of the new header!


2 comments:

Tracie said...

Love the the new header!! That is sooo cool!! Where do you find the time?!!And of course love the layout as usual!! Can't wait till June!!

Christy said...

I like the new look of your blog!