Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Natural Beauty

I am participating in a challenge over on the Memory Works Studio. The challenge is hosted by Christy this month. So, the challenge is to define what beauty means to you. There are so many different ways to interpret this. I chose to go with Nature.


Natural Beauty

A few close up's ....


I had fun creating this layout and adding all of the little embellishments. I am happy to announce that I got my newest obsession : office supplies (tags) on this layout. I love them! And don't even get me started on the Studio Calico wood hearts...love love love them!

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for the Challenge Christy!


2 comments:

Christy said...

This turned out very pretty. The paper and all of the embellishments compliment the photo perfectly.

Tracie said...

Very pretty!! It turned out great!! Love the flower and the hearts!! Another great page!! But of course!!