Sunday, April 17, 2011

On The Go

I just thought that I would share some photo's of the layouts from a recent class that I taught at The Scrapbook Store. The class was called On The Go. In the class we made two 12x12 layouts, a card and an altered frame. This is one of my favorite layout classes that I have done so far. I love the colors of the BG Wander paper, they just really catch my eye.


Always On The Go...




My Ride...


These layouts are pretty versatile, as in they can be adjust to fit any size pictures. They can also be used for several different activities; running, jogging, biking, skateboarding, travel...etc...They're also pretty boy-ish so a switch of the title and you can do anything with them.

I also have to tell you that I may or may not have developed an obsession with office supplies on my current projects.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you today!



No comments: