Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cards....

Hello!!

I haven't been up to too much lately, took a class at The Scrapbook Store. It was taught by Jill from Jillibean!! This was the first scrappy class that I have attended. It was a lot of fun, I like the laid back approach to teaching that Jill has. Kind of go with the flow-ish. No pressure to keep up with anybody else. Let's face it your hobby should not be stressful, just fun!!! We made cards and a paper bag mini album (another first for me). I might share pictures of them here another time, but you can see them on the Scrapbook Store's blog too.

I have a few cards to share today that I made to submit for a design team.......

A+ Teacher
I'm pretty sure that Teacher's Appreciation week is coming up soon, so this will make a cute Thank You note for Logan's teacher.

Winter Card...
I know I have been complaining about the weather here and there and now that it has finally warmed up I put a winter card on my blog! It is kind of funny! If it snows tomorrow it is NOT my fault. I made this card a long time ago. It has been living here in my computer for a few weeks now. So again, not my fault.


Now onto the rest of the week.. I have classes to complete for the next quarter at the store. I also have a "farewell crop" for my friend Gail, she's getting out of the cold! I'll miss you Gail!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Love the cards!

Teacher Appreciation is beginning of May and it is suppose to snow on Friday...but I'll reserve my blame on Mother Nature : )

Morgan said...

Awesome cards! Love them...you are so talented! :)

Gail said...

Great cards! I think I'm going to save a lot of time and just start to copy yours! They are always soooo cute! I will miss you too, but I will always be checking your blog!

Becky said...

Love your "A+ Teacher" card, Sheri!