Wednesday, March 23, 2011

snow dog

i know that someone (tracie, who always teases me about the dog) will have something to say about this one. the layout that i am sharing today features our dog, riley. yes, he has fallen victim to my mad photo taking obsession.

snow dog
I created this layout with lots of echo park paper, some chipboard snowflakes that i bought from oriental trading a few years ago, twinery twine (love them), the paw print is from bella blvd, misc. buttons, snowflake punch by martha, mini circle alpha from bella blvd, tiny type from cosmo cricket, and my favorite new border punch (the loops) by martha.


2 comments:

Tessa said...

this is great! love it!

Tracie said...

AWWW!! I love it!! You know you love it too(the dog)!! LOL Now I just have to get you to scrap him some more!! LOL