Wednesday, February 23, 2011

fall out takes layout

You know I love me some Bella Blvd. So of course I have some more to share with you. This layout was created using one of the newest lines from Bella Blvd, Sophisticates. If you look closely you will also catch a glimpse of some Unity/Bella Blvd stamps, love those trees! And being that I am an equal opportunity creator, I threw in a little Jillibean flowers, Making Memories flowers, Studio Calico rub on's, Tim Holz film strip ribbon and some Heidi Grace pins. I love mixing it up a bit! And it all goes together so well.

Here is a close up....
I like to make small collages on my layouts and this part of the layout is where all of the various manufacturers are featured. Don't forget to check out those chipboard alpha's, also new from Bella Blvd. Oh, they come in a bunch of different colors too. Grab some up for yourself as soon as they make it into your local scrapbook store!


The tree's deserve a close up of their own too!

Now about that kid in those pictures. That is my youngest, Logan. He is silly and playful all of the time. I love this about him (sometimes it drives me bonkers too). We were out doing our Fall photo shoot (back in October) and we always do some silly shots. These were all him, he found that stick and immediately started using it as a microphone and told me to take his picture, as if he had to ask! That would make him an enabler to me right??


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Love it!! But what's new I always love your layouts!! Counting down the days!! Shaquita!! LOL