Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All About Me

I am hosting a challenge over at Memory Works for all of the consultants this month. My challenge to them is to create a layout about YOU. We as scrapbookers tend to exclude ourselves from our pages, mostly because we are the one taking a majority of the pictures. I know that is the case for me. I recently had to do head shots for Teamworks, and was pleased with the photo's (after a little editing). So, here is my take on the challenge, by the way they also have to include journaling (a huge challenge for me).........

I am...

I have to admit that I had a difficult time putting this one together, probably because it was a picture of me and I was allowed to add anything frilly that I wanted! I don't get to do that much with all of these boys over here. I have been hanging on to this Basic Grey Pyrus collection for a little while and decided to use it for me! I love this collection, which made it a little bit hard to cut apart all of the pretty patterns. But I managed!

Here are a few close ups.....


My journaling consists of words that I would use to describe me, I had to consult some of my friends on them.......

Funny, loyal, honest, confident, creative, strong, silly , sarcastic, crazy, wife, mom, bold, loud, verbal, unorganized, happy.

I am also giving myself a personal challenge to do one page a month about me. I will post them right here on my blog. Feel free to play along.

Thanks for stopping by! And if you are in the blizzard, now is a great time to be scrapping!!!!


1 comment:

Tessa said...

I love all the Pyrus!GReat job!!! definitely a challenge!