Monday, January 3, 2011

Head Shots

So, yesterday a friend and I had to take some headshots. I am much more comfortable being behind the lens. I almost feel kind of silly having a picture of myself taken. So I though that I would share some here. Yes, they have been edited and cropped for your viewing pleasure :)

My favorite one is on the top right photo. They all look a little blurry to me, maybe it is just my eyes, or I need to get used to this laptop?

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by sorry to bore you!


2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm impressed you blogged photos of yourself. I like the top right photo too. And I know exactly how you feel about being in front versus behind the lens.

Tracie said...

I hear ya sista!! I hate having my pic taken too!! You look great! Thanks for sharing!!