Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fine and Dandy



I found this fabulous paper and embellishments on my last trip to Archiver's. I immediately fell in love with the Owl's. They are so so cute! The paper is called Fine and Dandy by My Mind's Eye. I snatched up the paper, chipboard and brads. I don't think I have ever used this much chipboard on one layout, but again.. I love it!!And I whipped this layout together in no time! It all just came together. I might still add a little journaling, but for now I like it just the way it is.

Here area  few close up's....


I am also loving Picnik right now. You can go over there and try out some of their free photo editing tools. I am having a lot of fun playing around over there. I don't have photo shop so this is the perfect alternative for me. I am seriously considering a premium membership, it's not expensive at all!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

ADORABLE layout!

Tracie said...

See I don't look!! LOL I LOVE ribbons!! LOL And I love this layout!!

Christy said...

I too snatched up all the "Fine & Dandy" during my trip to Archiver's last month.

Great layout!