Monday, January 17, 2011

Feels Like Forever

It feels like it's been forever since I shared something scrappy here on my blog. I haven't really worked on anything for myself in quite a while. I am just about done with the first quarter of classes at my local scrapbook store and I thought I would share some of the class projects with you.....

Celebrating The Holidays

I had alot of fun creating with Crate Paper's Snow Day line. I love all of the bright colors! I still have to add some photo's to my layout and think that black and white photo's will look really nice paired up with this paper!

Christmas Snapshots

The second layout, again with Crate Paper. Notice the journaling strips. I have made myself promise to do more Journaling on my layouts in 2011. Can you believe it??



And of course, no class of mine would be complete without a card. Again with the Crate Paper, I also added some Close To My Heart stamps and a silk snowflake.

Wait, I'm not done...One more project in the class.....


An altered cookie cutter. Honestly cannot take credit as this is not my original idea/design. I saw it last year (2009) while I was blog hopping. I honestly don't remember where I saw it otherwise I would give credit. It is a great idea though. We made them into ornaments. I just think it is so cute. I even purchase an over sized heart cookie cutter to alter for Valentine's day. You could use any shaped cutter to make ornaments or decorations.

Sorry for such a long post, I hope you enjoyed my creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Genius to use the wave punch on the tree!