Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

By now I am sure you are tired of seeing my mug shots at the top of this blog. I have been busy creating, but I can't share it here quite yet. Last week I got a large box of brand spanking new scrapbooking products to create with for Winter CHA. I have a few of my assignments done, but many more to go. I cannot wait to share them here with you, but you're going to have to wait. Besides for my CHA assignments, I have been busy developing some classes to teach at my local scrapbook store. I still have two classes to finish teaching this month, then I will be able to share those here too! I have lots of inspiration to share!!


I also forgot to share some other good news here, I made the creative team over at Memory Works!! I found out in December, and with all of the other stuff going on it just slipped my mind! Pretty snazzy signature hey?

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I do like your "mug shots", but I am happy to see some other content out here ; )

-Congratulations!
-And, can't wait to see all you've been working on!