Monday, December 13, 2010

Went To See "The Big Guy."

We went to see Santa on Friday at our local Scrapbook Store. We made it there with little time to spare, but Logan was sure to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He told Santa that he wanted a PHONE! Really?? I was thinking to myself, how ever am I going to pull this off? He is barely 8 years old and has no business having a phone (just my opinion). Well upon further investigation (mommy interrogation), ya know a zillion questions, it was revealed that he did not specify what type of phone he wanted, thus leaving the door wide open to all sorts of toy phones!!! You have to be specific child!!! Santa can definitely get you a phone for Christmas!!!!!

I also had my picture taken with Santa, but didn't tell him what was on my wish list. Oh well, it's about the kids right?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awesome picture!! We were there early. Meredith LOVED Santa, Aaron not so much. :)