Thursday, December 2, 2010

O Christmas Tree...

I love my little rustic Christmas tree! I do this one all by myself, it's
filled with all of my favorite rustic ornaments. Every year I add
a few more. Sometime's it's the little things that make me happy!


We also have the 7 ft. tree that we put up together and it is filled with
all of the fun ornaments. The kids enjoy unpacking the ornaments and
finding "prime real estate" for their favorites. All of the ornaments are
a Cartoon Character theme. Scott and I started collection Looney
Tunes ornaments 14 years ago when Jordan was born and it has
blossomed into all things Disney, Simpson's, Family Guy and whatever
other characters the kids were into at the time.

How many tree's do you put up? Do you have a theme?

* on a side note, my children do not watch Family Guy, but I do! hey, it's funny, don't judge :)

No comments: