Wednesday, December 22, 2010


I just wanted to pop in to show you what I have been up to lately. I have been busy crafting some holiday gifts. I made these with some plastic snowflakes that we picked up at the Dollar store. They are about 14 inches, and are super cute all decorated! I used my favorite winter/christmas paper line Crate Paper Snow Day for three of my snowflakes, but decorated them all different. I just love this paper line, all of the bright colors are so happy and cheerful!

I also made a few 8x8 calendars for the grandparents. Pictures soon to come. And I have been trying to squeeze in some baking. Oh, the best part of the holidays so far was my Christmas Root Canal. That was alot of fun!!

I'd better get off the computer, Christmas is 3 days away and I haven't even started wrapping gifts :(

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!







No comments: