Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

Woo, where did November go? It seems like I blinked and it was gone. I'm sure that December will feel the
same way, for ALL of us!

Before we get to any scrappy goodness, I have to CONGRATULATE my bestest friend Christy on the birth of her son! He is perfect! What a wonderful way to start your December.

And now onto some scrappy stuff......

I am a little late, last week Bella Blvd announced a new line of Unity Stamps!
They are amazing, and super easy to work with. If you haven't tried Unity Stamps yet, you must! They are worth every penny! I feel a new addiction coming on! I thought that I would share some of the samples that I made with the stamps......



One Fall Day Stamps
Tell me that you don't absolutely love these tree's?


I used the tree's to make turkey feathers! I stuck this
little guy in one of my plants!

Sunny Happy Skies

Here I used the cloud stamps to create the top of the cupcake!

I'm telling you these were so easy to use and you cannot squish them like the clear acrylic stamps. So, you don't get those "bloated" images. Am I the only one that has that problem?


3 comments:

Mariah said...

Cute Card and Project.

Rhonda said...

Your creativity is amazing! I wish I had an eye like you do - thanks for sharing!

Tessa said...

I LOVE that embossed background!