Monday, October 11, 2010

Well, Hello!

We are enjoying the beautiful Fall weather here in Wisconsin. I haven't had to turn on the furnace yet! And we
are still wearing short sleeves and shorts. I don't think it is going to last much longer though. I took this picture
at a local park last week. I am shocked that I can take a picture that actually looks this good. I love it!!

Making my own art for the walls. I got the idea for the buttons from Stephanie over at Bella Blvd and I saw the Bingo card on a blog some time ago, I would like to give credit but I can't remember where I saw it. So, I'm not sure if I am going to hang these directly on the wall or put up a shelf and sit them on the shelf. Decisions....


And a layout. I recently was at a weekend Crop and got a few layouts done! This is one of them. It might be my favorite of the weekend. I cut the tree out of felt and dressed it up with buttons, brads, felt flowers and candy dots. The title is done with Thickers. They were white, but I painted them after I put them on the layout. Very easy to do with a foam brush and a little bit of paint. I didn't get any paint on the layout!


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

cute, cute, cute! I want to do the button frame too...you should have called me! Where did you find your frames?

Highland Monkey's said...

t's amazing what looks good in a frame, will look at my buttons with fresh eyes!

That is a great layout by the way.