Monday, October 18, 2010

Scraplifting.........

This is the layout that I scraplifted from......(isn't it cute!)
You can find it here at Crate Paper.

This is my version of the layout.....
And a close-up.....

I don't usually scraplift, but this one caught my eye. I found it when I was browsing thru some pictures that my friend took at Summer CHA. I used Basic Grey Max and Whiskers for my layout and threw in a touch of Jillibean, Maya Road, Fancy Pants and Close To My Heart.

I have to say, scraplifting isn't easy, at all. It actually takes me a long time to do the whole scraplifting thing. It's the pressure of delivering something as good as the original, I think?

I don't know the name of the original designer, otherwise I would have given credit here! If anyone know, leave me a note in the comments and I will update to this post.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gail said...

love it! i will have to scraplift now and I have to agree, it's not that easy!