Monday, October 25, 2010

I Should Be....



I should be posting some Fall themed projects. The sad part
is that I haven't had much scrapping time lately, sad right?
But, I still have some layout's from my October weekend crop
that I haven't shared yet. They are summer themed, but I am
 always a little behind, so this works for me.

Taking The Plunge
I love this simple layout and the fact that it has 4 photo's on it is a plus.
I usually stick to 1 or 2, but got a little wild here. I used some We Are
Memory Keepers, 72 and Sunny for this layout. Some textured card-
stock, a few buttons, can't forget the Thickers and my Fiskars border
punch to make the waves.

In other news, I spent this past Saturday at The Scrapbook Store's
Grand Opening! It was a ton of fun! Super busy, everyone was
friendly, the store was full of all of the newest products! It was
A M A Z I N G ! ! !
If you are local and you haven't stopped by yet, do yourself a favor
and get there quick!

Also looking forward to my November crop, it's coming up soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: