Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Us Unedited

Just Us Unedited

I don't normally do 2 page layouts, don't really have a reason why, I just don't
do them. So I thought I would give it another try. It looks really long, doesn't it?
Anyhow, these are picture's of Us, my family. We are very comfortable in front
 of the camera, can you tell?

Here are a few close ups.......                                                                                         
90% of this layout is Pebbles products. The paper, chipboard, and brads.
I added in some Jillibean, Jenni Bowlin and KI Memories. Oh and a button
from Close To My Heart.

So, I wonder how many scrappers do double page layouts. Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Cute, cute. I do them when I have a lot of pictures. :) Duh. I like 2-page and 1-page layouts, and feel that they give you different options. Usually if I'm scrapping a fav picture or set of pictures with a clever title but not a story, I do one. But if I have a whole bunch of random pictures from growing up that I just want to get in a book, I do two and cram 'em in to get it done.

Cheryl H said...

Love your layouts, whether they're one-page or two. This two-page is super cute.

Stephanie said...

Super cute layout! Love how many photos you got on there!