Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No Product Left Behind!!


We Have A Love Hate Relationship With Homework


Close Up
Close Up

I really went crazy mixing manufacturers on this layout. Here's a list (hope I don't forget anyone)...
  • Jenni Bowlin- Bingo Card
  • BoBunny- Patterned Paper
  • Maya Road- Sheer Owl
  • American Crafts- Thickers
  • Karen Foster- School Plaques
  • Jillibean Soup- Canvas Flower
  • Fancy Pants- Deco Pins
  • Recollection- Pearls
  • Cosmo Cricket- Mini Alphas
  • Tattered Angels- Glimmer mist

This was one of those unplanned layouts that happened when I met up with a couple of friends for a Friday nite crop! I had to do a little shopping before I got to work and found this BoBunny paper that was perfect for this picture!  This was one of 3 layouts that I got done that nite. I don't get much done when I go to crops, but I do get to laugh alot!! All well worth it! I had a great time and can't wait to go again!! I have a few more pages to share, so make sure you check back later this week!!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

I love this Bo Bunny line. Nice layout!

Elizabeth said...

I love this layout!!!