Thursday, September 30, 2010

Little Monsters.

Alright, I know! I am such a Halloween junkie. I can't help it. I dread the day that neither of my children dress up for Halloween. I guess I'll have to start dressing up the dog then? How can anyone resist all of the Halloween scrapping goodness out there right now? Maybe I'm just weak? I blame the designers for being so darn good! I have one last Bo Bunny layout to share today, then I promise I'll try to branch back out and scrap something other than Halloween (for a little while). Truth be told I was given these papers to make some samples  for a store, so I had to do it :) gladly!

Trick or Treat
Can you even stand how cute all of the little monsters are ? Who could even
resist them? And they go so well with my little monster.

And a close up..........

I added some googly eyes to some of these little guys.
Logan saw this one on my scrap table and thought it was so funny! He really liked the monsters too.  I love it when my kids like the pages that I have created for them (they usually do). That is what makes it all worth while.

Thanks for stopping by!!





1 comment:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Nice. I like when my kids like my pages, too. Or my husband. Neither scenario happens much. :)