Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back To School

Here they are ready for the first day of school! Jordan (l) started 8th grade and Logan (r) started 2nd grade. They both reminded me, or thought they were reminding me to take their pictures this morning before we left. Fear not, I had my camera all ready to go!!! We got rained on a little bit, Logan had to bust out the umbrella. I cannot remember a year that it rained on the first day of school, and I have pictures- lots of pictures! Anyways, here is to a successful year for the boys! May 8th grade and 2nd grade be a breeze for them!!

2 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Sheri Sweetie...
Beautiful handsome boys. I pray they have a great year. Our grandkids all started school over 4 weeks ago, as they already recieved grade reports from school.

Thanks for sharing sweetie. Enjoy the peace and quiet for now. It will be Christmas break before we know it.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Beth said...

cute...good thing you pointed out who was on the left and who was on the right, cuz people may not have known by the description! LOL