Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some More Bella Blvd!!

Because you can never have too much Bella Blvd!

Midterm Birthday Card
Who says you have to use this paper just for school related projects?
This paper is perfect for masculine cards and layouts! Go ahead, get
some and give it a try, I dare you!
A close-up. Of course I had to emboss something!! I am
a bit addicted to it!

One Fall Day Layout
I love Fall, without a doubt my favorite season. So it just makes sense
that it is also one of my favorite subjects to scrapbook. Paper like this makes 
it so easy!!! Don't you love those tree's?!
 

A few Close-ups.....You like my little camera? I had a larger one
that was from American Crafts, it was too big for this layout, so I
cut my own and gave it a little personal touch!

Now...Run, fast to get yourself some Bella Blvd!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Wendy Lee said...

great work!! Love that LO & the camera! xo

Gail said...

Cute, cute stuff! I love your embossing!