Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bittersweet

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the boys. I know I should be excited, but I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I want them to go back to school. I want them to learn and grow and hang out with their friends. I just don't want Summer to be over with quite yet. This was one of our best Summer's ever. We spent alot of time Up North (our favorite place to be). We soaked up alot of sunshine and played in the water. I am just not ready for all of that to come to an end. Can't we just have one more trip, one more week?

So, tonite I sit here with the "Back to School Blahs." I 'd better get over it though I have a photo shoot bright and early tomorrow morning :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hear ya!! I hate that summer is ending. Our summers are way too short!! Tell the boys to have fun on thei first day!!