Friday, August 6, 2010

Bella Blvd- Lovey Dovey

So this is only a week late, forgive me. This is the one and only project that I did with the Lovey Dovey line. A simple little card. The paper is so cute that I just didn't think I need to add too much to it.

I have been completely scatterbrained this week, and I can honestly say that I am glad this week is OVER! Tomorrow I plan to do some scrapping with the Girls, our last crop at The Scrapbook Store :(  Most of the girls that I will be scrapping with I have met thru the store, I am one lucky girl to have so many funny, kind and talented friends!!!! And while I'm sad the store is closing, it won't be closed for long (from what I have been hearing-rumors) . I am super excited to see when and where the new store will open!!! That's right people, there are new owners!!!!! Thank You scrapping god, otherwise where would I get my supplies!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm going to get the Advil, my head is pounding!!

No comments: