Monday, July 12, 2010

Red, White, and Blue.

I wanted to share a layout that I recently completed. I have been fiddling with this one for a week. A few minutes here, a few minutes there. Usually when I switch loads of laundry. I was trying to figure out what I should put in the upper right corner and settled on a banner. I really loaded this layout up with buttons, I don't think I have ever put this many buttons on a single page layout, 15!
4th of July
Yes, I did take the pictures on the 3rd of July, but close enough! And I kept the turquoise t-shirt.
Close-up's..



The paper is from Creative Imaginations, also added some Jillibean Soup (letters), Jenni Bowlin(bingo card), Maya Road(star stick pin), American Crafts (buttons) and some other odds and ends.

Thanks for stopping by!!!



2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Very nice. It all came together, and I love the banner.

Deborah said...

Looks Great!