Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching Up.

I am getting back into the groove of things after a weeks vacation in Minocqua, WI. We spent our days boating, swimming, relaxing, fishing, wave runner-ing, laughing and enjoying each others company. Some friends came up and stayed for a few days and we had a blast with them as well, thanks for letting us try the wave runners! Jordan told me that this was the BEST vacation he has ever had, and yes the boy has been to Disney! So sad that it had to end :( I took over 300 pictures in one week, I think that is alot! But, a girl's gotta have something to scrap!

I've got so many things that I want to do I don't know where to start. I have to prepare for my last class at The Scrapbook Store. We have a crop coming up on August 28, 12 Hours in West Allis, WI. Leave your email address in comments if you would like more info. I have been thinking about opening an Etsy shop for almost a year now, just don't know where to start or what to put in there. Cards, layouts, altered items? The possibilities are endless, just have to find the time. I gave my blog a facelift, not really crazy about it. I don't think it will last long before I change it again! If you have any suggestions on blog designers, please leave it in a comment, thanks!

CHA is in full swing!! I so wish I was going, maybe next year? I have been checking out the Manufacturers blogs and drooling over all of the new products! I am a sucker for Fall/Halloween themed products and there are so many coming out! I'd better start saving some cash because I am going to need them all. I did a few layouts/cards for Bella Blvd's CHA booth, I will be sharing them here on my blog starting tomorrow. So, make sure you come back!

Well, Thanks for stopping by- remember new Bella Blvd tomorrow!!!

No comments: