Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Robot Love

Isn't he just the cutest little robot? I "adopted" him from Michaels. There is paper to match too. This is one of those cards that can be for anything; Thank You, Hello, Happy Birthday or anything. I am going to leave that up to the gals that take my class. Class Kick Off is on Thursday, June 24th. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood!

Robot Card

Once again I did some embossing with a new folder that I picked up at The Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago. Paper is all American Crafts. I love this color combination! I used lots of pop dots here to add some dimension too.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope this little guy put a smile on your face :)

2 comments:

2Angels said...

Gorgeous card, I just love the colours you have used! :)

Beth said...

I really need a lesson with the embossing folders!!!! Great card!!!