Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Favorite!

This is by far my favorite card that I created this week. I just love it, not sure why? It just appeals to my eyes I guess.

Do you stamp on patterned paper? This is the first time that I have, for card elements and I really like it. This is nothing new, I know. I just haven't done it until now, where have I been? My cards could have been so much cuter!


So, yeah I just love this card right now. It's the little things in life, right?

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend! And for all of my buddies that are coming to the weekend crop, this is a good time to start packing. We have rain in the forecast (even though they are always wrong about the weather). 6 more days!!!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Simple yet it packs a punch!