Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I've Been A Bad Blogger.



But I have a good reason....Vacation!! We spent a few days in the North Woods of Wisconsin, and even though it rained everyday I still had a good time. Hey, I didn't have to go to work, what is better than that? I took lots of pictures, of course. I am only going to share one today. I just love this picture! I don't know why.
And I have one more layout to share with you from my Watertown Weekend crop. This one is of Jordan, yes I do have two son's! One is a clown (Logan) and the other one is very laid back and being a teenager, he doesn't really like the camera in his face. Most of the time I get a picture of the palm of his hand.

River Rat
So, I know that the line of paper was called Snorkle, I think the manufacturer is Cosmo Cricket? I may be wrong on that one. I don't know why I cannot remember?

Close Up
Loving those banner flags! And the bright colors make them even cuter! I still have some journaling to do, but I can't decide if I should just write on the kraft or use my printer. I just don't want to commit to handwriting and end up not liking it. KWIM?

So anyways, Thanks for stopping by! I hope to post again real soon!! Y'all come back now!


3 comments:

penny said...

Glad to see your back,I was up North too!!! Nice picture and I seen Jordan on two peas!!!!

Deborah said...

LOVE this layout!

Laurie said...

I love this. Did you hand draw all those little fish around the circle?