Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Few Layouts

I thought I would share a few of the layouts that I completed this past weekend in Watertown. I didn't get much done, but I am happy with the layouts that I did complete. I was looking over them again this afternoon and realized that I used a lot of bright colors. I must have summer on my mind.
Summer Fun
This layout is of Logan at the sand bar. We spent the day in the Dells on the river and had a really good time. What happened to that warm weather anyways? May is usually not warmer than June. Hmmmm...

One Man Water Fight

Another one of Logan. I actually started this one a long time ago, and just had to add the finishing touches (which I now see that I didn't fill in the little journaling spot). A few summer's ago, Logan was in the yard playing and turned the water gun on himself. He was trying to cool off? I took that to mean that he wanted me to take some photo's, right?

And on another note, I wanted to Thank all of the ladies that came to the Watertown Weekend. I hope you all had a really good time and got lots of pages/projects completed! Thanks for all of the laughs (Gloria)! And an apology for the drama, hope that never happens again!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the layouts and what's a weekend without drama?????