Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Card.

I was going for a simple Birthday card, and simple it is. Maybe too simple? I still want to put "Happy Birthday" on the front above the flags, just haven't found the right stamp/font yet.

Birthday
I have more cards to share, but I thought I would spread it out. I completely neglected my blog in May and I don't even think I put anything scrapbook related on at all. Shame on me!

In other news, I have a weekend crop coming up! Super excited about that. I haven't seen some of my scrappy friends in a really long time, I miss them :0). I have to start page planning and packing soon, before it becomes a last minute, take everything I own with me kind of weekend.

Thanks for stopping by........


1 comment:

Christy said...

The card is super cute for a birthday!
Awe, you miss me?