Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day............

I just wanted to wish every Mom a Happy Mother's Day and share some Mother's Day cards....


This one was for my Mom. I used some Prima paper leftover
from my Memory Works Express Kit. I added a Bazzill flower
and cute the M's with Quickutz.
*****
This one was for Great Grandma (from the boys). I used some
Bella Blvd Plastino Papers, stamped the flowers and chalked
them with Pebbles Chalks. Added a flower and some ribbon.
*****
This one was for my Mother- In- Law. I used some Bella Blvd
Plastino paper and stickers, Recollection Pearls and a button.
Super simple and cute!

I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with laughs and love! Thanks for stopping by.....


1 comment:

Beth said...

Love all the cards, especially the great grandma one!