Monday, May 31, 2010

Designing Cards.

So, I started working on some cards for an upcoming class. It is always a challenge to come up with something different, to keep people coming back to my classes. I am addicted to embossing with my Cuttlebug, so that always pops up in my classes. Birthday cards are always included and I throw in a few Christmas cards. But, what else? While I make all of these cards, the truth is that I don't really send any cards. Very few anyways.

So, other than Birthday I want to know what do you send cards for? How many cards do you send out in a year?

Thanks
In my last class one of the girls suggested "Thank You" cards. Ask and you shall receive! This one was alot of fun to make. I used Chalks and stamps and bling.

Thanks for stopping by........

3 comments:

Beth said...

I send out Thank You's and Anniversary if I remember!

Shelley said...

I definitely send birthday cards the most. I sometimes use Thank You cards. I also enjoy having a Thinking of You or no sentiment at all to send out general notes to friends. Everyone loves receiving mail when it isn't a bill or junk mail!

Rhonda said...

Thank yous and "Thinking of You"'s

Very cute cards!! As always!