Saturday, April 17, 2010

Unexcused Absence

I haven't posted anything here in a while, nothing to say and nothing to share I guess. I have been busy working with the Memory Works Express Kit for April. The kit was full of all sorts of Prima goodness, paper, flowers. There were ribbon, buttons, stamps, cardstock, a mini album and I'm sure I am forgetting something. I must admit that working with this kit was a challenge for me. I knew it would be, because the kit was girly (and pretty) and well, I don't do much girly scrapping. I've just got a bunch of stinky ole boys (kidding). I also should share with you that this kit really forced me to "step outside of my box." I really enjoyed the challenge. I made a few layouts and a few cards, here are peeks at what I did....



Each month Memory Works comes out with a new kit. They go fast, so if you are interested in subscribing to a kit, you should check out theirs!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to post more often......


1 comment:

Christy said...

Can't wait to see the full thing on the MW blog. The sneak peek looks good!