Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday & Sneak Peeks

Five Reasons why it is a good Friday...

  1. It is 77 degrees outside!!
  2. The kids are wearing shorts and outside playing!! A little quiet time for me!
  3. I have the next two days off!!
  4. Jordan's report card came in the mail today-- Straight A's!!!!! So Proud.
  5. I am the Guest Designer over at the MemoryWorks Blog this month.

Here are a few sneak peeks of the projects I made for my guest spot. You will have to go over to their blog to check out the complete projects. Leave me some love (a comment) while you are there!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a Happy Easter! And take some pictures, there are lots of really cute Easter themed products out there that want to be used..by you!


2 comments:

Giny Cort├ęs said...

Congratulation on your gig as a Guest Designer @ Memory-Works, very COOL. I love your work and look forward to see more during April. Have a great day and enjoy the warmer weather.

Beth said...

can't wait to see your projects!!!! Congrats!