Friday, April 30, 2010

Five For Friday....

I just finished unpacking a Memory Works Party order. I love checking out all of the new stuff! Having it in my hands is so much better than just looking at it in a catalog. I thought I would share a few of my favorites from this order.......

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun
I just love all of the colors! It really makes me long for summer.


Bo Bunny Paradise
Note to self: Must go to the beach!
Melody Ross Houses and Trees Chipboard
There are some pretty big trees in this set, love em!

Simple Stories by Memory Works
This set is full of goodies, not to mention all
of the free digital elements that you can
download!


Doodlebug Barnyard
You have to get a closeup of the Animals, they are
too cute!



Don't you just love them all? And this is just a sample of all of the goodies in our newest catalog, you can download the catalog from the main site. Let me know if you need me to place an order for you!

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, will you be scrapping?

No comments: