Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Warning--Christmas Card Inspiration....

Yes people I know it is a little early to be thinking or even speaking of Christmas. We just finally got rid of all of the snow here in Wisconsin! But I had an idea in my head and I just had to make this card! This one will be included in my upcoming card class in May. Yes, that is right Christmas cards in May! I am trying to include a few Christmas cards in each of my classes throughout the year so come November you won't be in a Christmas Card frenzy. And I just have to mention that the weather is pretty nice here and I could take my goods outside and photograph them! Love these pictures!

I am completely hooked on embossing! I love the little bit of pop it gives to cards and other projects. My cuttlebug was definitely worth getting! And I am getting alot of use out of it, so run out and buy one people (no, they didn't pay me to say that)!!!

And now that I exposed you to Christmas in March, be warned that I have some Halloween Inspiration coming later this week.

Toodles!

No comments: