Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scrapping Those Not So Perfect Pictures.

We all have those pictures that are busy in the background or someone moved right as your click to take the picture. You may not have another chance to take a picture of a particular activity, so you are stuck with what you got. I feel like my pictures of us baking were not so great, but I was baking not having a photo shoot! So, I went ahead and scrapped them anyways. I have to say now that they are on a layout, I don't notice the stuff in the background (as much), I mostly notice the people in the pictures.

Christmas Cookie Baking Together

So what I'm telling you is Scrap Em Anyways or don't! You can do whatever you want, there are no rules in scrapbooking!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Adorable layout. Makes me really want those cookies. Good message, too! :)

Rilzbee Creations said...

Beautiful page, love that cookie man!!!

Beth said...

I love the layout, but did you only bake one cookie together?? I think yoou lost your "s".

Gail said...

Love the layout! That is also my favorite cookie I make at Christmas, making my mouth water...is it Christmas yet?