Monday, March 22, 2010

The Girls...

Back in September I got to be part of a "Scrap Pink" crop. If you have never attended one , I think you should! It was alot of fun and lots of money was raised and donated to Breast Cancer Research. I have been holding onto this picture and I finally decided to scrap it. I wasn't going to because, well I'm in the picture and I don't like pictures of me. But I thought I should scrap it because it is scrap-worthy! And I wanted an excuse to use pink.



And-- I am still recovering from my weekend crop! We had a great time, laughed alot, slept a little and got some scrapping in! I got 7 pages done and a few cards. I wish I could have gotten more done, but I had so much fun that it doesn't matter! Thanks to all of the Girls that came, I hope you all had fun and that you will be back next year!

I will be sharing my creations throughout the week, so stop back when you get bored at work!


2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Great layout!

Christy said...

oh, was that work comment meant for me? : ) Nice job. Good to see you get to use pink products too.