Monday, March 8, 2010

And The Winner Is.....

Wait, first I have something to say.....

Thank You!

To everyone who stopped by and left a comment!

Thank You!

To Stephanie, Jill, and Nikki for organizing such an awesome Blog Crawl!
AND for all of the amazing product you ladies create for us Scrapbookers!

Ok, ok.....now for the winner (chosen by my son, Jordan).........

wait.......


wait for it....................






"Kerri said...
I CAN see the converted clipboard in my house! Great idea!
March 5, 2010 10:11 PM"


Congratulations Kerri! Send me your mailing info at
scrapbookwithsheri at sbcglobal dot net......



I just realize that I use !!! alot.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea, kerri!!! Enjoy your goodies :)

JustJules said...

Thanks Sheri for being so prompt and posting your winner! Congrats to Kerri!