Thursday, February 11, 2010

Treats for my Sweeties!

We really don't do too much around here for Valentine's Day. Nothing too fancy anyways. Usually we get a heart shaped pizza and a big heart shaped cookie, and that is the extent of our celebration. This year I thought I would do something special for the boys............

These are Tootsie Roll banks, with a little altering. These are a really nice and budget friendly treat for the kids for any holiday. I used 1 sheet of patterned paper and still have a little left over. Some scraps of ribbon, chipboard hearts, tags and fuzzy heart brads (from the dollar spot at Target). I sure hope they like them as much as I do!

I have one more thing to tell you. I saw something ridiculous today- a woman wearing a snowmobile suit (not that strange) and STILETTOS!!! And that is all I will say about that.

No comments: