Friday, February 26, 2010

I Journaled!!!

One of my biggest downfall's as a Scrapbooker is that I am not a journaler. I know I should journal as much as I can, but I don't. So, I challenged myself to make a layout and journal on it too. This one actually had a funny story behind it, a good story always helps! (or maybe it was peer pressure! j/k). Either way, I like how it turned out and I plan on adding more journaling to my layouts in the future.

The title of my page is The Cutest Little Toothless Grin. I chose this paper because all of the little aliens look like they are missing teeth too.
  • So here is the lowdown on all of the products used for this layout.. Patterned Paper- Crate Paper, Basic Grey ribbon and chipboard, Making Memories mini alphas and felt shapes, American Crafts Thickers and buttons, Maya Road tickets, Fancy Pants deco pins, Jenni Bowlin ticket, and Stampin Up! clip.

I am working on a Halloween layout! My favorite Holiday to scrap!! Hopefully I will be able to share it soon! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the layout and the story too!

Christy said...

I love this layout! Just adorable.

Christina said...

Great layout Sherri!