Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Cards.

Took a little time today to be creative, and I needed a few Birthday cards. These are the two that I came up with, I have a few more ideas for cards too. I have been itching to use my new Martha Butterfly Punch, I love it! This one is for my sister, her birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Carrie!! I hope she likes it!
  • Products used for this card: Bella Blvd Estate Sale, AL flourish stamp, crystal Stickles, Recollections Pearls, Lace Ribbon from Joann Fabric, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

And this one is probably going to show up in one of my future card classes.

  • Products used for this card: Bella Blvd Estate Sale, Cuttlebug Happy Bday embossing folder, AC ribbon, Recollection Pearls, EK border punch, Stampin Up! Border punch, lace ribbon from Joann Fabrics, Hero Arts stamp.

I have a big Bella announcement tomorrow so don't forget to stop by!!!!!

5 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

your cards are amazing!!!!! love that little butterfly punch....might just have to go buy one :)

penny said...

You sure are hooked on the butterfly punch, looks really nice.

leah said...

Gorgeous cards!! I <3 those butterflies! :D

Beth said...

love the cards!!! I need me some of those embossing folders!

Stephanie said...

I spy some Bella! Totally love that butterfly card!